Registration with DanceBUG
DanceBUG provides registration services for various competitions and conventions.
To get started, you will need to sign-up for a DanceBUG Registration account.
CREATE A REGISTRATION ACCOUNT
- Go to the website of the competition you will be attending(eg. Starpower, Terpsichore) and find their registration section.
- You should see the DanceBUG logo and a box to enter your email
- Enter your email and fill out the information required.
- Your account will now be sent to DanceBUG and the competition for validation.
- Once the validation process is complete, you will be able to reserve and register for events.
Your account will be validated by both DanceBUG and your competition. This usually takes 2 to 24 hours.
Both DanceBUG or the Competition Director may reach out by email or phone to ask you follow up questions. Please be sure to monitor your email inbox and junk folder for these messages.
Once your Studio has been confirmed, you will be notified by email that your account is now valid and open for registration.
ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
If during the registration process, our system says you already have an account, simply sign in.
If you need to reset your password, click "FORGOT PASSWORD" in the registration window.
I DIDN'T SET UP MY ACCOUNT
An account may have already been set up for you in a few different scenarios:
- If you attended a past competition using Video Judge services, an account will have been automatically created to deliver your critiques.
- Your account could have been created when a studio uploaded entries from a past competition you attended.
- An account can also be created by a staff member at your studio.
If you have access to the email address in your account, resetting your account is easy. If your account is associated with an email address no longer in use, please provide us with your contact information so we can reset the account for you.
Having trouble? Reach us at DanceBUG.com/Support