RESERVING SPOTS AT A COMPETITION
Some competitions and conventions enable "reservations” setting aside a number of entries for your studio before you are ready to enter full entry information.
- Go to the competition's website and find the registration section.
- Log in to your Studio DanceBUG Account.
- Select the event you wish to attend.
- If reservations are turned on, you will see something similar to this:
- Enter Number of Entries (Approximate; As much info as you have)
- Enter Number of Dancers (As much info as you have)
- Enter Number of Solos (As much info as you have)
- Click SAVE
- Some competitions will require a deposit for your reservations. You can process payment within your DanceBUG account or follow your competition's payment instructions.
Convention reservations are based on a specific category, usually the dancer level or the dancer's age.
Once complete, arrange payment for your convention reservation.
Click "Next" to proceed with registration.
Having trouble? Reach us at DanceBUG.com/support