YOUR STUDIO DANCER ROSTER
Your “Dancer Roster” is your list of active dancers in your studio. Dancers can be added individually or as a list.
ADDING DANCERS INDIVIDUALLY
To add dancers individually click on "Add New Dancer" and fill out the required information.
ADDING DANCERS BY LIST
To import a list of dancers, click on the Import Dancers tab
- Prepare an Excel file that includes First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth and Gender. There is a template available for your use.
- If your file has a column header, check off skip the first row.
- If your file does not have a column header, uncheck skip the first row.
- Click on Choose File and select your dancer roster file. Click Next.
- Check that the column headers match your file and review your data.
- Click Save.
The dancers should now be added to your roster.
MANAGING & REVIEWING DANCERS
Each year when you first begin registration, you may have dancers listed with your studio that have moved, or graduated. Mark these dancers as "Not Active". These dancers will not be selectable when you enter in routines.
You will not be able to delete dancers. Dancer information can be linked to past registration and Video Judge content. It is important to keep them in place in order for the system to function properly.
UPDATING & EDITING DANCER INFORMATION
- Click on the dancer's name
- Update the dancer's record
- Click Save.
Having trouble? Reach us at DanceBUG.com/Support