HOW DO I REGISTER MY DANCER AS AN INDEPENDENT FOR A COMPETITION?
You need an independent account for registration. To do this please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the website of the competition you'd like to register for
2. Go to their registration page
3. You should see the DanceBUG logo and a spot to enter your email
4. Enter your email and fill out the information required
5. Ensure you are clicking off “INDEPENDENT” and click “SUBMIT”
6. Your account will go through a validation process
7. Once the validation process is complete, you will be able to register
Please note that not all competition accept independents. Competition Directors may reach out to confirm before you are validated.
I ALREADY HAVE A DANCEBUG ACCOUNT, CAN I USE THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS?
If you have a DanceBUG account with videos and photos purchased, you can create an independent account using the same email address.
THE REGISTRATION SIGNUP SAYS MY EMAIL IS ALREADY IN USE
This message means you likely have an independent account already. This may have been created to provide Video Judge critiques or maybe you signed up before.
Try to reset your password. If that still doesn't work email us with your email along with the competition & competition location you are trying to register for.
REGISTER MULTIPLE INDEPENDENTS
If your independents are from the same household, you can use the same independent account.If your independents are from different households, they should be registered under different independent accounts.
If your independents are from different households but they have routines that are performed together, these should be registered by your studio.
If that is not possible, please speak to a member of our support team.
Registration Guide - Step by step instructions for independents & studios to register for competitions and conventions.
Reviewing Critiques - Step by step instructions for independents & studios to review critiques.