Attended or attending an Irish Dance Competition this year? We've got you covered!
Traditionally, these types of events are not filmed but the option to purchase videos from your Irish Dance event is now here! However, due to the strict rules of the Irish dance community, please keep the following in mind:
WE DO NOT RECORD THE WHOLE EVENT
We record most routines that perform at your events but there are a few that we are not contracted to film. These routines include the first and second round solos. Only the final round (solo set championship round) is filmed and available for purchase. In some cases, we may only be contracted to film certain rounds of the traditional set solos but this is not decided until the schedule is sent out.
ORDERING YOUR MEDIA ONSITE
You have the option to order your media while at your event. Just visit our DanceBUG booth in the lobby and one of our onsite salespeople will be happy to help you out! Just make sure that you have your competition number and rotation/team number(s) ready to go.
ORDERING YOUR MEDIA ONLINE
Missed us at your event? No problem! You can place your order onsite using our online shop!
Just follow the instructions below:
1. go to www.dancebug.com
2. login to an existing account, or create a new account
3. once logged in, hit the SHOP section in the middle of the page
4. enter all information required (season, competition, competition date and location, studio, dancer name and date of birth OR privacy verification code)
5. select the items you would like to purchase and proceed to checkout
Please keep in mind that ONLY solo set championship routines and traditional solo set routines are available for purchase online. If you are looking to purchase a team routine such as a figure choreography routine or a ceili routine, please call us at 1-877-669-0663 or emailing us a firstname.lastname@example.org and we can place an in-office order for you.
TROUBLESHOOTING YOUR ORDERS
If you have an issue with any of your purchase(s) with us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We'd be happy to help you!
When reaching out to us about your Irish dance order, please include the following to ensure a quick and efficient response:
1. COMPETITION NAME (ex. Mid-Atlantic Oireachtas)
2. ORDER NUMBER (ex. 19-12345)
3. COMPETITION NUMBER (ex. 26 or 44A)
4. ROTATION NUMBER (ex. 135 or 456B)
5. DESCRIPTION OF YOUR COSTUME (ex. black dress with gold detailing)