One of the most common issues DanceBUG users report is not being able to log in.
Here are a few helpful tips to quickly solve the issue.
What is my username?
Your username is the email address you used to create your account. Not sure which email you used? Look in your inboxes for previous emails from DanceBUG to figure out which address you may have used.
If the website pops up saying you have an invalid login, it means either your username (email) or your password is incorrect.
- Check the character entered as your email address and password.
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Check for extra spaces before and after the username & password fields.
- Reset your password using the "FORGOT PASSWORD" function.
If it has been a while since you last logged in, you may have forgotten your password.
- On the main web page, or even within the app, click on "FORGOT PASSWORD".
- Enter the email address used to create an account.
- Assuming it is the correct email address, a password reset email will be sent immediately.
- Didn't get an email? Perhaps it was sorted to a different inbox like Promotions, Social, Other, or Junk Mail.
Still having trouble? Click on the HELP button on the lower-left corner of this page.
We can also be reached via email or phone.
The support team can help find your account, please give us the following information
- Email address used
- First & Last name of the account holder
- Studio your dancer(s) perform with
- Are you a parent, studio director, or competition director?