NOTE: Studio Media Packages are available for select US competitions from 2017 to 2019 and select Canadian competitions from 2017 to 2022.
DanceBUG's Studio Media Packages' pricing is based on the number of registered dancers attending that competition. It is the most economical way to purchase all of your routines for you and for your parents.
If you have purchased the package, how can you get the media?
Getting Media from Studio Media Package for Studio Directors & Owners
Media captured at a competition where the studio purchased the Studio Media Package will automatically load into the DanceBUG account that registered for the event. If you have multiple DanceBUG Studio accounts, review which one was used to register for the competition in question.
To access your purchased media fee as a STUDIO DIRECTOR, please follow the directions below
- Login at www.dancebug.com
- Click on MEDIA in the top right-hand corner of your main menu & click on COMPETITIONS from the drop-down menu
OR Click on "VIEW ALL" in the VIDEO JUDGE VIDEO section in the lower-right corner of your dashboard.
- Click on the routine you'd like to view. Routines can be sorted by event or searched for by entry code or entry name at the top of the page.
- At the bottom of the video player of the selected routine, there will be an ambient option as well as the regular judge tracks. In addition, you will also have access to the photos (assuming photo services was present at your competition)
At this time, we do not automatically upload all videos & photos in HD. If you wish for specific routines to be in HD, click on the "Request HD" button. You will be able to download any SD or HD files as many times as you would like. HD files can take up to two weeks after your request to be fulfilled during the peak dance season.
Getting Media from Studio Media Package as Parent Accounts
Each parent or dancer who attended a free-media event must ADD their own routines to their account. To do this, they need to visit www.dancebug.com/redeem or www.dancebug.com/sda for Star Dance Alliance events.
- Ask your parents to go to www.dancebug.com/redeem or www.dancebug.com/sda
- Click on the logo of the competition they attended.
- Fill in the required information (season, location, studio, dancer, dancer DOB, reCaptcha)
- Login or create a DanceBUG account
- Their media will deposit into your account under MY COMPETITION MEDIA
Parents and dancers with siblings will need to return to www.dancebug.com/redeem for each dancer that participated in the competitions. Each dancer can only be added to one DanceBUG account. So parents and dancers should only add their own media and not that of friends and dancers from other households.
For detailed instructions, parents can be directed here: STUDIO MEDIA PACKAGES FOR PARENTS & DANCERS
Getting Media from Starquest as Parent Accounts
If you attended a Starquest event and purchased the Studio Media Package from Starquest, please direct your parents to www.dancebug.com/starquest
For detailed instructions, parents can be directed here: STARQUEST STUDIO MEDIA PACKAGES