Select competitions includes their media (videos and or photos) to their studios and families for free. The media captured at this competition will automatically be loaded into the studio account that was used to register for the competition.
To get your media:
FOR YOU, the Studio Director
FOR YOUR PARENTS
Getting Media from Free-Media Events as the Studio Director Account Owner
- Login at www.dancebug.com
- Click on MEDIA in the top right-hand corner of your main menu & click on COMPETITIONS from the drop-down menu
OR Click on "VIEW ALL" in the VIDEO JUDGE VIDEO section in the lower-right corner of your dashboard.
- Click on the routine you'd like to view. Routines can be sorted by event or searched for by entry code or entry name at the top of the page.
- At the bottom of the video player of the selected routine, there will be an ambient option as well as the regular judge tracks. In addition, you will also have access to the photos (assuming photo services was present at your competition)
Please note: DanceBUG does not upload all videos & photos in HD. If you wish for specific routines to be in HD click on the "Request HD" button. You will be able to download any SD or HD files as many times as you would like. HD files can take up to two weeks after your request to be fulfilled during the peak dance season.
Getting Media from Free-Media Events as Parent Accounts
Each parent or dancer who attended a free-media event must ADD their own routines to their account. To do this, they need to visit www.dancebug.com/freemedia
- Ask your parents to go to www.dancebug.com/freemedia
- Click on the logo of the competition they attended.
- Fill in the required information (season, location, studio, dancer, dancer DOB, reCaptcha)
- Login or create a DanceBUG account
- Their media will deposit into your account under MY COMPETITION MEDIA
Each dancer can only be added to one DanceBUG account. So parents and dancers should only add their own media and not that of friends and dancers from other households. Parents and dancers with siblings will need to return to www.dancebug.com/freemedia for each dancer that participated in the competitions.
For detailed instructions, parents can be directed here: FREE MEDIA COMPETITIONS FOR PARENTS & DANCERS