Active or Not Active?
Dancers in your roster are categorized as Active or Not Active, changing the status on your dancers makes it easier to manage your dancer roster while registering new routines
Active dancers are those that are enrolled in the current season.
Not Active dancers are dancers who may have graduated or are not returning for the current season.
At this time, updating your dance roster has to be done at DanceBUG.com, and not through the competition registration portal.
Changing A Dancer's Status
- Go to DanceBUG.com and log-in to your account.
- In the top-right corner, click on Studio -> Dancers
- Use the drop-down menu on the right to set the dancer's status to Active or Not Active.
- Review your changes and then scroll to the bottom of the list and click the purple SAVE button.
- Double-check that your changes have been saved.
Note that changes to your Dancer Roster must be made via the DanceBUG website and not a competition's website.
Can I Delete A Dancer From The Dancer Roster?
You are not able to delete dancers. Dancer information is linked to past registration, media and Video Judge content. It is important to keep them in place in order for the system to function properly and for your past dancers to be able to access their media.
Having trouble? Reach us at DanceBUG.com/Support